torsdag 10. mars 2016

China's Toxic Waste Problem Is Just as Bad as Its Notorious Air Pollution

Chinese media reports that police have made a big break in a toxic waste case that came to international attention after a restaurant owner died from inhaling poisonous gases coming from his kitchen drain. Officials have traced the fumes back to highly toxic waste that the operator of a parking lot near the restaurant allowed allowed to be dumped on site, the state-run Xinhua News Agency reported. Read more